Wednesday, December 30, 2009

On Gay rights

I have been following the news on Gay rights.
I have no issues as the constitution enshrines freedom for all.
We should always respect individuals choices as a mark of self respect.
But even as a doctor I am intrigued as to what drives them to be so.
The doctor in me questions it ..as is it a hormonal defect..or a genetic one or something to do with mutations.
It appears to me so unnatural in a way . It is not the copulation I am thinking of.
It is also against the basic concept of family.
If man is fire, woman is the water to calm him down.
Both are made complimentary to each other.
Are these people escapists from realities or do not want to give commitments as befitting a man woman relationships.
So do they feel secure in a man man or woman woman relationships and thus afraid of the consequent responsibilities they ensure.
Intriguing to me.

1 comment:

  1. Gays are just like us created by God maybe just that when they are into making God made much exaggeration thats why they appear to be like that....LOL! But ine thing for sure they need to be respected just like an ordinary human being ,lets not judge them instead give that big room of understanding hence most of them are productive in society.

    ReplyDelete